Thursday, September 6, 2007

Somewhat Housing Related But Not Really.....'Little Boxes'

Apparently the show Weeds has decided the song 'Little Boxes' is their theme song and they invite different artists to sing it. Here are eight different versions. For those of you old enough to remember the song (or maybe you heard your parents sing it lol), it's a hoot! I like all of them but maybe The Shins win. Not sure. What do you think? :-) See, I couldn't just rant and leave it at that could I?

A hat tip to Cleveland.com for this delightful entry. Oh, and on the same page you can watch the You Tube video of our own Devo's first new song in 17 years. Night!

Peace Out - 3C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Decemberists version caused me to whip out my fiddle and play along. There was no need for me to go any further. Thank you for asking my opinion.

Cleveland Carole Cohen 3C said...

Gene I knew you were talented, but the fiddle! Very cool (I played the violin but no one would want to listen lol). Thank you for weighing in!