Friday, October 5, 2007

The Only Constant In Life Is Change: I Have A New Blog!

For those of you who read me I thank you - and I have birthed a new blog where I will be doing all my musings and postings:

Cleveland Real Estate News

It is my Word Press Blog baby . No, it's not just about real estate, and no, it's not finished - tweaking will continue...probably forever! I will keep this blog up, but all new posting will occur on the new blog .

Every time I move in real life (as opposed to virtual life lol) I say 'I'm never doing this again' I probably will move again in real life but I am thinking this new blog may be my new virtual home for decades. See you on line!

Peace Out - 3C

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you taking the .org plunge. LOL
Good Luck...
If you need anything lmk
Jay

Cleveland Carole Cohen 3C said...

LOL Jay I bet you wanted to say misery loves company LOL. TY Jay

Joanne Hanson said...

If I could post a photo it would be bouquet of flowers. Congrats and good luck with your new blog!

Cleveland Carole Cohen 3C said...

Thank you Joanne I appreciate your kind words.